Groningen Interop DAL session - call for contributions

Dempsey, James (IM&T, Black Mountain) James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Wed Aug 21 13:50:32 CEST 2019

Dear all,

The IVOA Oct 2019 Interop in Groningen is fast approaching.

In order to schedule the Data Access Layer session(s) we would greatly appreciate your proposed contributions at your earliest convenience.

Simply send us your idea of the talk(s) you'd like to present and we'll fit them in.

Topics eligible are the full DAL spectrum, from current status of specifications to feedback on their implementations to new ideas and efforts.

Have a look at https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL especially the "Ongoing Work" section for ideas.

Cheers,
James and Marco

PS - Interop info, registration and so on can be found at https://www.adass2019.nl/ivoa/ivoa-2/ and https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019