! Looking for SODA validators and test clients (for images)

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 23:27:28 CEST 2019

Kenny,

for validation of the async service, since SODA async is (as far as
I know) defined on top of UWS, a UWS validator might do some of what
you want.  There's one developed by Kristin Riebe here:

   https://github.com/kristinriebe/uws-validator

(as pointed to by the wiki page
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaValidatorsSummary)

However I don't have experience with either that validator or SODA,
so this is no more than a tentative suggestion.

Mark