SODA-1.0 - proposed erratum

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Apr 18 11:30:22 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Thank you for preparing this erratum which I agree with of course.

About 3-factor semantics and SODA ID parameter I will make the following
comment:

I thought 3-factor semantics was meanly thought for interpretation of
custom parameters in service descriptors.

In the case of a parameter part of the standard like SODA ID, the
definition of the parameter is unambiguous.

Maybe this could be reflected by the rationale ?

However a 3-factor description is still useful for  homegeneity and
comparison to other parameters.

Best Regards

François