Polygon CCW winding check request

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:22:51 CEST 2018

The downside is that this only applies to spherical celestial coordinate
systems.
And I maintain that it is a very bad idea to allow self-intersecting
polygons.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA