Datalink service descriptor usage

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Tue Feb 6 11:11:03 CET 2018

Hi Mark, all,
you may be right, and I may be confused by my
biased idea that datalink is meant to having
proper ID's in the originating discovery response
data table to attach to.

Thus, that would really mean two separate
datalink consumers for a client app, one for
services described directly in the discovery
response (your case 2) and one for the
links-response solutions (case 1).

I'm wondering, however, if also in case 1
there's a way to allow the adhoc:service
on a  per row basis.

Cheers,
     Marco