DALI next

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:03:21 CET 2018

I would like to draw your attention to the DALI-next page:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DALI-1_1-Next

where I have added notes and agreements we came to in discussions about
what do do with the region function in ADQL-2.1, some related use cases,
and STC-S in general.

We had 2-3 splinter meetings to figure out the use cases and solutions.
Thanks to the ~8 participants for their contributions.

There is also a very short blurb about xtype="moc" which I think fits with
what was decided in the Apps WG about ascii moc serialisation.

cheers,

Victoria, BC, Canada