TAP-1.1 PR is now available

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 12 00:09:27 CEST 2017

Markus's (post PR-20170830) rev 4228 edit for TAP.tex includes the
comment:

   "Note that while TAP 1.1 does not require the use of any
    particular minor version of the standards it depends on..."

I must admit that I don't know whether that's supposed to be
the case or not, but if so it would suggest that VOTable 1.3
is not be mandated.  I don't have strong opinions either way,
but I would welcome explicit clarification in the document text
about whether TAP does make requirements about minor versions of the
standards it mentions (DALI, UWS, VOTable, VOSI, VODataService,
ADQL, more?), either globally or per-standard.

Mark