Simple Cone Search v. 1.03 - proposed erratum

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Fri Oct 6 11:09:42 CEST 2017

Dear DAL,
it has been touched at least a couple of times during last interops
that current Cone Search specification may need an Erratum
to solve an operations issue in validating the services due to a
probably strict interpretation on the uniqueness of the INFO
element when the service generates an error response.

I set up that erratum here

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SCS-1_03-Err-1

for you to check and comment.
I plan to report it to the next TCG meeting.

Email is sent to OPS too since I think it's relevant to them also.

Cheers,
     Marco