s_region problem

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Mon Nov 27 22:51:48 CET 2017

Thanks, Pat, for a succinct writeup of how these issues go together, and that some moving parts I'd thought were more standard in combination actually aren't.  I'll have to read back over what we're doing in comparison, though I'm still afraid any change to serialization that might eventually become necessary is going to be a messy underaking.