DataLink inputParam PARAM/@value

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Nov 16 09:34:23 CET 2017

Hi Mark, all,

     Thanks for pointing the two mistakes, Mark. ---> erratum is needed

     On the value point, my reminding of the discussion is closer the
initial interpretation of Mark than Markus' one.

      Pat, Laurent, any comment on this ?

     So we have to open the discussion again, and when we have a
tendancy, publish an erratum to make this point unambiguous.

Cheers

François