Simple Cone Search - starting a revision

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Jul 19 00:31:05 CEST 2017

The same point for VizieR.

All VizieR CS actually follows this kind of template, mixing extra
parameters before and after the question mark:
http://vizier.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/votable/-A?-out.all&-source=CATID&...

Unfortunately, Gilles Landais, in charge of VizieR at CDS, is presently
in vacation. But I'm quite sure that the impact of such a modification
will be large, not only for VizieR server code, but also for all VO and
no VO clients/libraries which are using this CS VizieR access for years.

The solution 2.a) appears more conservative and pragmatic.

Cheers
Pierre Fernique