Simple Cone Search - starting a revision

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:48:08 CEST 2017

Hello DAL!

Just a quick note to point 2 regarding changing:

 http://data.center/conesearches?CAT=mycat& to  http://data.center/conesearches/mycat?

Yes, this would be a significant change for two separate MAST ConeSearch architectures, currently registered as ~25 different services handling as many catalogs. We are recently looking into overhauling this anyway, but I am unsure of the timeline.

--Theresa Dower