ADQL grammar validation

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Fri Apr 28 10:29:25 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I like Dave's plan too.

It has the advantage of moving forward a 2.1 version that we're
since long looking at, plus provides good ground for a 3.0
(even if I'm not sure that "by May 2018" would be feasible :) ).

I'm definitely not an expert in BNF and/or PEG, but what has been
presented here seems good and quite advanced in status. That's
promising.

Thank you all,
Cheers,
    Marco