Running TAP/async jobs immediately: Proposal Text

Graham, Matthew J. mjg at caltech.edu
Thu Sep 29 19:33:00 CEST 2016

Hi Walter,

The IVOA documents page indicates that UWS 1.1 is under RFC and if you follow the link through to the actual RFC page, you’ll see that this ended last year. As mentioned in Stellenbosch, this version has been approved by all WG chair and is about to go to Exec for approval. Any further changes need to go into v1.2.

	Cheers,

	Matthew