WD-DALI-1.1

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Fri Sep 9 10:13:58 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'm a bit hanging in the balance here because I'm too looking forward
for MOC representations and the impact they may have in interfaces
and because setting an xtype="region" may resolve into freezing
something that is currently used but may change in the future.

On the other side the goal of DALI is to normalize interface practises,
and xtypes falls into its duties.

Would it be really that bad to leave this out of REC for DALI-1.1?
It seems that if we start discussing this here right now we'll have to
wait quite long before having 1.1 in PR form, and this has some drawbacks
on the rec process for other specs too.

Cheers,
   Marco