WD-DALI-1.1 polygon winding direction

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Fri Sep 9 10:02:10 CEST 2016

Hi Pat, Arnold, all,

> So, should I change the wording to say "when viewed from outside the
> unit sphere" and add STC reference? I want to say the minimum and
> leave the definitive specification in the hands of STC, but if we make
> readers go look it up in STC they will be annoyed.

I agree on referencing STC (even if it's not trivial because it would be nice
to have a pointer to 2.0 or general STC), but summarizing it in DALI.
I'm ok with the wording, is the group agrees (warning: if no one protest
means agreement).

Maybe, Arnold, can you suggest something
short and clear to put in DALI?
The reference text you replied is probably bullet-proof but too long for
the DALI spec (at least that's my opinion).

Cheers,
     Marco