WD-DALI-1.1 polygon winding direction

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Thu Sep 8 08:09:05 CEST 2016

Hi Felix, all,
the decision in Stellenbosch was made with respect to the others VO
standards defining regions, not against software implementations.
Now, I don't remember (my fault, didn't note it down explicitly) what
the decision was, I think it was counter-clockwise referring to what
STC reports, while SIA-2.0 speaks about "smaller region" and not
winding direction (and this can lead to potential clashes in the
future).

Cheers,
    Marco