SODA, half-client

James.Dempsey at csiro.au James.Dempsey at csiro.au
Thu Mar 31 08:43:25 CEST 2016

Hi Markus,

I'll just focus on the client in this reply.

I've had a play with the SODA client and it works very nicely.  I particularly like the rubber band selection in Aladin Lite and the on the fly conversion of different units for BAND. We are just starting to spec a web UI for multi-d cutouts, so this is a timely example to share with my colleagues - thanks.

While no doubt outside the prototype UI, the downloaded file has a static name dlget. It would be useful if this had a fits extension and perhaps related back to the original image.

Cheers,
James.