ADQL - problems with LIMIT OFFSET on sharded DBs

Kristin Riebe kriebe at aip.de
Thu Apr 21 15:26:41 CEST 2016

Hi Dave,

ah, alright, if it's optional, we can easily decide to not support it. :-)

We are using MariaDB/MySQL with the SpiderEngine.
(So the language natively has the [ LIMIT offset, row]  built in, which
works fine for single-server-databases, but is problematic when used
with the SpiderEngine.)

Cheers,

Kristin

Dr. Kristin Riebe