ADQL XMATCH

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:31:54 CEST 2016

Maybe not surprisingly, I favor Walter's proposal.
It has the distinct advantage that it is extensible
and does not paint us into a corner.
For instance, at some point the need may arise
for distances in Cartesian coordinates
(3-D spatial distances).

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA