TAPRegExt fine grained differences between tables

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 12 01:15:18 CEST 2015

If this is something that varies on a per-table basis another
possibility might be to add custom extensions to the TAP_SCHEMA.  The
content would not be standardized, but it would be easy to query and
view from a client.  An index for example is a type of per-table
capability that is already supported.  The DBMS itself already uses
tables to store information about capabilities such as functions, albeit
in a proprietary form.   - Doug