prototype TAP-1.1 service

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 00:53:53 CEST 2015

I didn't say it explicitly in my message but obviously, I understand
the point that schema namespace version changes are a massive pain
and very likely cause trouble somewhere or other.  So I have sympathy
with you not changing the namespace right now.

But from a practical point of view, this does leave clients with
no way to determine whether they're talking to a UWS 1.1 service
or not, and assuming that blocking is supported when it's not will
cause trouble, or at the least some rather fiddly client-side
implementation code.  If there were some other way to flag
UWS1.1-ness (or at least blocking support) it would sidestep that.