What does TOP mean ?

Petr Skoda skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz
Wed Apr 29 12:31:46 CEST 2015

Thank you all for interesting discussion

As you see sometimes the people from outside (in my case students) have
interesting questions - I was thinking that TOP is just limit for TAP and
said so - but as I was showing the table of SSA params as well, the
question came immediately - it is the same as in TAP ?

Hope to see you soon in Dolomites

Petr

*  Petr Skoda                         Phone : +420-323-649201, ext. 361 *
*  Stellar Department                         +420-323-620361           *
*  Astronomical Institute AS CR       Fax   : +420-323-620250           *
*  251 65 Ondrejov                    e-mail: skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz  *
*  Czech Republic                                                       *