Beside (Re: ObsCore update discussion : adding Axes information in Obscore table) ---> WCS in nDAL

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:51:18 CEST 2015

I know I sound like a broken record, but this is the kind of use case that
requires
the redshift/Doppler axis.
Note that FITS also distinguishes this through the use of VELO/FELO from a
proper spectral axis.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA