UCD for query

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Wed Oct 22 12:52:51 CEST 2014

Hello , Walter,
I am not sure whether I understand your requirement correctly , but there
is a mechanism to store the query answered by a DAL service  in a query
response, by using
an <INFO > element in the returned VOTable .
would this be useful ?
  or do you want to store the query in a Field ?

I am sure other DAL developers may have a good answer to your use-case ,
so I forward this thread to the DAL list.

Best wishes , Mireille.