WD-SIA-2.0-20140512 available

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri May 16 15:01:54 PDT 2014

Hi Walter, Doug,
     It's nice to see Mosaic services as a requirement from service
implementers. I had no doubt about that anyway. Could imagine also cube
mosaicking I guess.
    It's a strong driver to push an AccessData1.1 and SIAV2.1 as soon as
we have the basic functionnalities (discovery and cutout) needed for
cubes (AD1.0 and SIA2.0) as recommendations.
  Best regards
François