Multi-dimensional Data Access minimal requirements

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 7 08:49:25 PST 2014

That's (the rest frequency) something you specify on the spectral axis.

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA