WD-DataLink-20140228

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 5 09:51:43 PST 2014

The latest DataLink working draft has been uploaded to the document
repository:

http://www.ivoa.net/documents/DataLink/20140228/index.html

I have integrated many changes from the mailing list discussions,
including re-ordering sections to keep the "service capability" and
"service description" parts coherent. I have left out anything that
seems extraneous. Hopefully the latter is now clear in describing how to
describe and link to custom services as well as standard services.

** I have included editor notes (yellow block) inline with known issues

I will be modifying our implementation to match the WD in the coming
weeks. In the mean time, I would like to call this *the start of the WG
review* with an aim to go to RFC at the end of March. Please send all
comments to the list, with:

- one topic per post (possibly alter subject to make it clear)
- justify it with actual prototype experience

National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2E7

250-363-0044 (office) 250-363-0045 (fax)