TAP-1.0 and ADQL-2.0 Errata Notes

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Mon Dec 22 11:21:00 CET 2014

Dear DAL members, dear all,
please find attached the first drafts for the errata of TAP-1.0 and
ADQL-2.0.
The path to follow to submit errata is not completely defined but, in the
view of the nearly-to-be-drafted N.1 revisions for both those standards, I
felt it better to have these two notes already out and ready for discussion.

Actually I hope the discussion around them will be about:

- the way I worded/phrased/reported them (post DAL mailing list for this
discussion), because actual discussion already took place in
mails/wiki/interops

- the format chosen for the errata (ADQL one more or less following
Markus's example for TAPRegExt, TAP one combining 5 errata in one note),
post DAL and/or StdProc

- the 'styling' used (the notes were drafted using ivoatex): using
'xml-emphasize' also for DB elements, letting HTTP parameters in simple
capital letters, "quoting" solutions, and so on... --- reply to
ivoatex-adhoc for these things

The attached files are the compiled.pdf versions, sources can be found (and
modified/contributed if you like) on the volute svn under the dal project
ADQL2Err1 and TAP1Err1 subprojects.

Considering Christmas is around the corner I'll wait mid January '15 to
submit these notes to the IVOA doc repo, in the meantime: sorry for mixing
the three mailing lists,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Marco (after discussion with FB)