datatypes (effects all 3 WDs to some extent)

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 1 11:46:10 PDT 2014

I don't have a whole lot of appetite to enter into this discussion,
but I wonder whether anybody has taken into account footprints
consist of composite regions.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA