VAO SIAv2 prototype

Ray Plante rplante at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 3 09:45:51 PDT 2013

Hi DALers,

As you will recall, access to image cubes was a big focus of the
Interop last spring, and the VAO project signed up to produce a
prototype SIAv2 service to demonstrate some basic features--namely,
discovery and download--and to provide insight that can be
constructively fed back into the standardization process.

Consequently, we've been busy this summer putting this prototype
together.  To share what we've been up to in advance of the Fall
Interop, we've created at page on the IVOA Twiki:

   http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SIA2VAOPrototype

We will try to update this page regularly as we approach completion of
the service and its subsequent testing.

cheers,
Ray Plante