[DALI] timestamp format

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 14:14:33 PST 2013

Can I suggest that mention of ISO8601 is not completely excised -
since it clearly looks like ISO8601 people who did not have the
pleasure of participating in this discussion may wonder why it
doesn't mention that standard at all and what the difference is.

While I think that using FITS as the normative standard sounds
reasonable, a non-normative comment or footnote mentioning that
it's effectively ISO8601 without a Z, and with the meaning of
UTC (er... if that's what it is) would be useful for readers.

Mark