Datalink data access services

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Dec 12 05:54:45 PST 2013

Le 12/12/2013 14:04, Markus Demleitner a écrit :
> Dear DAL folks,
>
> It's Christmas time!  As a special present, I'm bringing you a longer
> piece on... well, read on.  It's a something like 400 lines, and
> contains quite a bit of standardese, so you may want to reserve a quiet
> moment for this.  I ask for your patience, though, as I believe this
> will let us save a complete standards text, which would be far more work
> overall.

I've the feeling that thisChristmas present was under the tree for a while :=)
Further comments  coming soon....

Laurent

--

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---