TAPRegExt erratum, Identifiers for Obscore

Robert J. Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:45:56 PST 2013

I think it would be more consistent with the versioning system we have
been using for nearly 10 years to make an incremental (0.01 delta) release
of the document, note the errors that have been corrected in the change
log, and fix the problem in the main document.  If people don't bother to
look at the change log / erratum they will go on implementing the wrong
thing.

It was never the intention to make it onerous to fix minor problems with
documents.

If the WG Chair advises the TCG chair and IVOA chair that the nature of
the change is that of a correction, repair of a typo, etc., there would be
no need to go through the full-up review and sign-off process.

Bob