proposition presentation Interop

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Thu May 3 00:42:33 PDT 2012

Hi

I propose to present the protocol define on the frame of Europlanet IDIS
EPN-TAP close to Obs-Tap
As for Obs-Tap it's a mix between DM and DAL
The protocol is TAP using TAP requirement but to authorise the same
query to all services, a core DM have been define.
I will be able to describe how we have figure the specific problem of
planetology and the similarities with Obs-Tap.
It is also some feed back on specific TAP implementation.

Implementation have been done using the Gavo Framework
For planning, it seem from Urbana agenda that there is no intersection
with registries session that I will like to attempt

Regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr