TAP examples revisited

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 20 00:38:21 PST 2012

Dear TAP enthusiats (and others),

After the feedback on the first attempt with TAP examples (in the
tap_schema.examples table), I've now cooked up a second proposal,
basically in the spirit of microformats.  I've already written up
something spec-like that I'd develop into a note if I hear
encouraging words: http://docs.g-vo.org/tapexample.html

If I may say so myself, I like that proposal much better than the
tap_schema one.  The service at http://dc.g-vo.org/tap currently
implements both (internally, the HTML is generated from
tap_schema.examples), so you can compare for yourself.

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, most of all of course from
client authors.

Cheers,

         Markus