input for DAL sessions

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Apr 24 13:37:55 PDT 2012

We will be having 2-3 DAL sessions in Urbana:

* DALI and DataLink
- for DALI this will be a short review and discussion/decisions of the WD
- for DataLink, we would benefit greatly from hearing about user cases and
requirements that may fall into the realm of DataLink: I have one volunteer
and room for 1-2 more with at least concrete use cases and/or a prototype

* Footprint
- it seems there is renewed interest in this topic and it would be nice to get
a review of the recent discussions at AAS plus any other vounteers to tell us
what they are doing with footprints

Let me know what you would like to present, but it will have to be short to
keep time for discussions

* SimDAL - joint theory/DAL session - format TBD

Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2M7

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7