DAL interop sessions

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Oct 6 12:57:05 PDT 2011

The rough schedule for the four DAL sessions is now available from the
main programme web page. The direct link for DAL is:

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2011DAL

Aside from TAPRegExt (which is nearing completion), the sessions will be
dominated by discussion rather than formal presentations. Anyone who wants to
add a discussion topic to the agenda (and I use that term loosely :-) should
add it to the appropriate linked wiki page. We will have that page displayed
during the session and it will be updated shortly afterwards with the results.

For people that are *not attending* the meeting but care about the topic:
please add to the discussion page in advance of the session with just enough
detail to get things going.

Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2M7

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7