SSA-1.1

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 14 20:49:13 PDT 2011

Petr - thanks for the careful reading.  These all look like good points
which should be considered.  Re ISO8601 we may well want to permit only
a subset in order to simplify requirements for parsers (and we probably
don't need all the permutations), however this is a broader issue than
just SSA.  Perhaps others will comment as well.   - Doug