New release of Obstap

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Mar 8 09:54:20 PST 2011

Dear all ,
please check the new release of the Obstap WD available at
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObsTAPdraftDiscussion

This includes editorial comments recieved during last week.
I have not inserted any decision on Items currently discussed  on the
wiki and dm list .

I hope we can converge before thursday March 10 for the next version .
Thanks for your comments and suggestions .
Mireille.

Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T&      CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34