preliminary agenda for Obscore telco : Monday 6

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri Jun 3 07:24:28 PDT 2011

We plan to go through the last comments written on the RFC page.
Typos already identified are currently being corrected.

Main points to discuss:

collection_name and connections with telescope, instrument names
pol_states mandatory or not
document formating
section 5 : registering an Obstap service
any other document issue

Feel free to suggest some extra topic i may had forgotten.

Thanks ,
Mireille

Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T                       &     CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34