Further thoughts on nulls in VOTables.

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 10:05:51 PDT 2011

Readers of the dal mailing list may be interested to know that Tom's
comments are copied and are being discussed on a page on the wiki:

   http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOTableIssues

I have CC'd this message to the votable list, which didn't get a copy
of the original message, as well.

Mark