TapRegExt pre-draft

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 11 06:47:57 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, TAPRegExt -- the document describing what
/capabilites should return for TAP, and in extension the registry
records for TAP services -- is supposed to be a Working Draft by
2011-02-01.

To make this happen, I've posted a "pre-Draft" to

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/TAPRegExt

This basically is a commented instance document.  I'd like to invite
all of you to check it out and add comments.  Please don't
procrastinate this -- I'd like to start something more like a real
draft by next tuesday or so.

Thanks,

          Markus

PS: Again, I'd much rather have the discussion in-wiki rather than
on-list.  It would make my life easier when trying to incorporate
your contributions, and it will avoid wildly branching discussions
(which may not be all that forthcoming in this matter anyway, but who
knows...)