release of a new version for the WD Observation Core Components data model and ObsTAP

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Feb 28 12:51:07 PST 2011

Dear DM and DAL WG member,

  I released a new version of the so called ObsTAP WD, after a full
revision in collaboration with D.Durand , D.Tody and A.Michol.
Please go to
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObsTAPdraftDiscussion

and give your comments on the same page.

The revision of the draft will take place from 2011 March 01 to April 02.
During this period , we plan to produce a revised version every Monday.

Thanks for reviewing this document and sharing your suggestions and
comments.
Mireille

Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T&      CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34