utype for STC region in SIAP query response

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Aug 29 05:30:15 PDT 2011

Hi Thomas,
    Obstap has obs:Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Support.Area
for this . We have something similar in the SIA2 prototypes
    I guess eventually for sia we will have something like
             sia:Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Support.Area
    although the problem of the name space is still to be discussed...
  By the way you can write this field as an STC-S feature ...
Cheers
François