DAL 2010

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:10:15 PDT 2010

Hi Pat -

We probably want to add a time series interface to this list.  SED and
time series are both first year science initiatives for VAO so we are
keen on getting both to at least the working draft stage to support
VAO prototyping and science applications.  SED, SSA, and time series
are all closely related which should help to move things along.

PQL and SIAV2 are also high priority and as you say need to get
going again soon.  It would be good to have a usable first version
of ObsTAP before the next iteration on PQL so that we can consider
how to integrate ObsDM query support, but as you say that is nearing
completion.

Re the SSA maintenance release - updates to both the data model and
SSA spec were done some time ago and put up on the TWiki.  We just
need to start up some discussion again.

 	- Doug