Nara Interop : agenda for data model sessions on line

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Nov 30 03:22:29 PST 2010

Dear all ,
I have posted a preliminary agenda with the suggestions of talks I received.
check at
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DataModel

Please inform me or Jesus of any shift or arrangement needed. We 'll try
to adjust.

If you cannot make it to Nara feel free to comment and send material we
'll try to incorporate it in the discussions . Several documents will
enter in the recommendation loop just after the meeting.
Looking forward to hear from you ,or see you in Nara
Mireille

!! Please notice my phone number has changed!!
  Mireille LOUYS          mailto: mireille.louys at unistra.fr

L S I I T&      CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex       	      Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34