informal meetup at ADASS

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Nov 8 08:06:54 PST 2010

Several of us will get together to discuss DAL activities for the near future
and topics for the upcoming interop in Nara. I am thinking Wednesday during
the morning break (10am) and we can meet in the lobby/sitting area at the top
of the stairs.

If you are at ADASS and interested, send me a private email (let's not flood
the mailing list :-) so I know who can come, and if that time is not good for
enough people we can maybe make it Wed afternoon instead.

thanks,

Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2M7

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7