Victoria Interop DAL sessions

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 06:06:13 PDT 2010

Planning for the Victoria Interop has started and I need to let the
organizers know by the end of next week(!) what sessions DAL will be
running. Please can you let me know ASAP if you would like to give a
talk, demo or stimulate discussion on all things DAL. I would
particularly encourage any demonstrations we can manage in the light of
TAP having now received Royal Assent*.

Keith.

*http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/laws/passage_bill/index.htm#newassent
Seems passing UK laws is easier than agreeing VO protocols... :-D

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org