PQL discussion

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 10 00:22:59 PST 2010

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Patrick Dowler wrote:

> Due to my ability to schedule talks, we did not get to the discussion of PQL
> in the DAL-2 session. It is late in the week so I am not sure if people still
> have the desire to discuss... any interest?

Pat, I prepared materials for the DAL session outlining the PQL
interface (including a look at ObsCore integration now that we have it)
and identifying issues for discussion; it would be good to have some
discusion before we proceed further with the draft.  Ideally we should
find some time for this while we are here, otherwise we may need to
proceed with the next draft and have the discussion via email.

 	- Doug